Giving Tuesday at The Two Twenty is back!
We got such a great response last year, that we're partnering up with the Friendship Inn again this year! We're hoping that you'll join us in spreading some love and holiday cheer with your fellow community members!
Here's what we're looking for:
- 15 - 20 lovely volunteers from the Two Twenty to donate 1.5 hours of their morning to the Saskatoon Friendship Inn for “Giving Tuesday”, which takes place on Tuesday, November 29th this year.
- There are 2 Shifts available to sign up for:
- Shift 1: Monday, November 28th from 7:45am - 9am
- Shift 2: Tuesday, November 29th from 7:45am - 9am
- Shifts include duties such as meal prep, serving meals, visiting with individuals at the Friendship Inn, and clean up afterward. Aprons and hairnets will be provided by the Friendship Inn, but we must wear close-toed shoes for our shifts.
How to get Involved:
Those who are interested in volunteering can sign up by emailing Greer at firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred shift date. If you are volunteering as a team, please include how many team members will be participating.
Deadline for sign-up is Wednesday, November 24th.
More Community Love!
You may have noticed the Food Share Box stationed outside of The Two Twenty building. Donations of dry goods and other items that people may be in need of are encouraged year-round, but especially at this time of the year.
Coming Soon: We will also have a Food Bank collection barrel setup in the Common where food donations are welcome and encouraged. One of the biggest donations that the food bank is in need of is Baby Formula.
Thank you for being awesome & donating your precious time for others!